Compliance with Ethnic School Board requirements 2019 - This page is under construction
In order for an Ethnic school to be accredited in South Australia by the Ethnic School Association it shall provide the following documents and evidence.
The Following list is based on the document Ethnic School Association Requirements for Registration (including Ongoing) and related documents
All current documentation is stored in schools secured digital document storage.
- A Certificate of Incorporation
- Constitution of the incorporate body
- Fully compled and signed enrolment form for each student. Latvian School of Adelaide uses ESA Enrolment Form template. Student enrolment forms are stored in schools secured digital document storage.
- School shall maintain a roll book for each class.
- School shall be affiliated with the Ethnic School Association of South Australia
- School shall obtain public liability insurance (to be obtained through Ethnic School Association of SA)
- All school personnel and school board members shall comply with any and all ESB requirements. Please refer to the details here
- The school shall maintain full student attendance, staff and financial records.
- School must have following policies and documents
- Written Emergency evacuation plan with diagram - currently each classroom has them located next to the door and in the red emergency folder in the staff room.
- Before, After and during school Supervision policy
- Student behaviour management policy
- Child Safe Environment compliance statement - template (must be lodged by the end of 2013) Lodged statement (online, Dec 29, 2013)
- Work cover for teachers (currently not required persuant to the Workers Rehabilitation and Compensation Act as they are volunteers).
- A Teaching program - refer to page "Mācību Programma"